I'm going to save everyone from the sappy talk about my wonderful husband. If anyone knows Kevin, you know how blessed I am. It's been an amazing 8 years!
August 30, 2009
Let the celebration begin!
We don't just celebrate birthdays, anniversary or special events on the exact date. We take several days to celebrate so it lasts longer. So, in true Lena and Kevin fashion, we started celebrating our EIGHTH wedding anniversary Saturday night. Our anniversary is on Sept. 1st, Tuesday, but it is worth celebrating early. We all went to dinner at Macaroni Grill because that is where we went the night we got married. At the time, we didn't have one in Mobile. Ava kept saying "Happy An-a-verse-awee!" We like to celebrate with the girls because without our wedding day...we wouldn't have them. Today, I made a cake to look like the top of our groom's cake. It turned out great, even with me being a little sloppy with it.
I'm going to save everyone from the sappy talk about my wonderful husband. If anyone knows Kevin, you know how blessed I am. It's been an amazing 8 years!
I'm going to save everyone from the sappy talk about my wonderful husband. If anyone knows Kevin, you know how blessed I am. It's been an amazing 8 years!
Congratulations Lena and Kevin!! How exciting. :)
ReplyDelete