
Ava loves loves loves to put her feet in the fountain and make wishes with whatever change I can find. Normally, that is hard to do! Then she has to walk around or skip around the entire fountain. We walked down the pier and watched people fishing. Most of the time, nothing beats free entertainment and quality family time.


We were feeling crafty and found this idea in High Five magazine (which Ava LOVES getting). It turned out so cute and she did more than I thought she would be able to. She drew a picture. I cut out a frame out of thin cardboard and then cut tons of pieces from scraps of scrapbook paper. She used a glue stick to put them all around. I filled in the open areas, trimmed around the inside and outside and then she put stickers on it. Stickers go on everything! Then you just make a little stand out of the cardboard. It turned out adorable and she is very proud of it. We actually did it when Kevin was in TX so it was his surprise when he came home.

And this one....well, it just makes me happy because my Mom says that I used to sleep like this. Rear in air. :)
So cute! I love the pictures of the girls! You are so crafty, I need to try that one sometime!!
ReplyDelete