Pages

August 6, 2009

Big Girl

Lately, Ava tells us a million times a day, "Look! I'm growing!" or "I'm a big kid now!" It is adorable and sad because it is true. I want her to stay little and to always be at home with me. Maybe that is because if she does, then I'm not getting any older.

Because she is a big kid now, she gets to do more big kid things. So, today, we went to get dance outfits, tap shoes and ballet slippers. She can't wait to start dance at Sheffield's in a few weeks. Every time she put a leotard on with a skirt, she would shake her "fluffy fanny" in the mirror. She looks so cute! When we got home, she wanted to put one on and her tap shoes. She was already tapping and making up a song to go with it. Now, she is waiting to try them all on for her Daddy when he gets home.

Nora Ashley has had a big day too! She hasn't stopped jabbering and squealing and she found her feet today! She has been holding on to her feet and playing with them. She changes daily. I sure hope I can remember all of this.





1 comment:

  1. just discovered your blog! we'll enjoy keeping up with your fam a little this way. avery is taking dance this fall and is super excited as well - isn't it funny how naturally girly they are?

    ReplyDelete