There is so much to catch up on but too little time. I need to get a lot accomplished while the babies are napping. Last week was a big week for us. We came back from our rainy beach trip on Monday (hopefully a slide show of pics will be posted soon) and then Ava had her first dance class on Tuesday. She was so excited! The first thing she said to me when she woke up was, "Is today dance day?" Her class is filled with adorable little blonde girls and then here comes Ava...bouncy brown curls and hands on her hips. Sassy thing. I was proud of how she behaved and listened considering it was her first time. She won't tell us much about it though. I guess it is her little secret. Friday was kindermusik, which I highly recommend to anyone, and then Sunday, she had her first time in Stomp, the children's choir. I'm proud of her for not being afraid to try new things. She seems to love being involved. We are not adding more things to do because I don't want her overwhelmed.
Nora has slept all night all week! Wooo Hooo! We were spoiled since Ava slept all night early on. Now, I'm kinda missing those night time feedings because I enjoyed snuggling her and praying for her during that time. It was sweet Mommy/Nora time that I'm missing. But....I'll take the sleep.
This week so far is BUSY! Monday, Kevin left for TX, Tuesday - dance and dinner with Mom/Dad, Wed.- pictures with Ben Finch (www.benfinchphotography.com) and Friday, kindermusik & pchef party. Thankfully, Kevin comes home then.
Here are some fun pictures from last week!




No comments:
Post a Comment