I think I will have to blog each day because I'm so behind on journaling and this way, I can post some details here until I can catch up.
We weren't going to be able to take a beach vacay this year but because places don't have the usual amt of renters this season, they were offering a great deal that we took them up on. So, I came with the girls this afternoon. Kevin came after work. It was definitely interesting trying to get some bags and things to the condo with just my two hands and two kiddos. Slap wore me out! I think Kevin got the point when I called every 15 min asking where he was. :) Ava didn't understand why I couldn't take her to the beach right away. She is so excited!!! When Kevin came, we went straight to Louisiana Laginappe (the best corn & crab bisque EVER)! We had a wonderful meal and were so proud of Ava. I am proud of how she eats. She was chowing down on bisque, salad and boiled shrimp. Wasn't so proud when she decided to color the tablecloth when I had turned towards Kevin. Hm... Afterwards, a band was playing outside so Ava of course wanted to dance. She turned a lot of heads when she was shaking her tailfeather in front of everyone. I wish I had had a camera or video camera with me. She's a nut! Kevin took her swimming around 8pm and she thought she was hot stuff swimming at night. I can't wait for tomorrow. Considering it is supposed to rain all weekend, we better take advantage of tomorrow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain!
have a great time at the beach lena...and wear those kiddos out!
ReplyDelete