TA DA! Drum roll....

I love to cook. I truly enjoy it (hence the "doughnut" that has called my waist "home" for a few years now). If you do too and are a Paula Deen fan, I'll do you a favor. When I make something out of it, if it is worth making again, I will post the recipe. That way, it will save you the money of buying one for yourself...that is if you were pining after it like I was. I'm not promising any kind of timeline here...just the favor.
Alright, I must admit that I also picked up a copy of Bon Appetit because of the picture and recipe for meatballs on it. Kevin and Ava love meatballs and I'm sure they are supposed to be easy but I can't seem to find one I like that much other than a turkey meatball recipe I have. Anyway, their marketing people did their job because the picture of them on the front made me forget that Dave Ramsey exists for a few minutes. I hope I can find coupons for all the goodies I will need to make all of this yummy food! I better get to cookin'.
You are hilarious! Happy Cooking :). I splurged today too, got some Mac lip gloss :).
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Paula! I have several of her cookbooks...you won't be sorry, I promise. Her mac n cheese and her banana pudding are about the best in the land. If they are not in your book, I'll have to get the recipes and send them to you. They're not something you would cook all the time, but they are a good "once a month splurge"!
ReplyDelete