Pages

December 22, 2009

Christmas fun!

This Christmas season has been absolutely wonderful. Ava is soaking every bit of it in and is all about Santa this year. We have been to visit him several times, taken him pictures she makes for him and last time, she told him that she wished she was his elf. Of course the girls have been dressed from head to toe in Christmas gear, including a jingle bell necklace that Ava loves. Her wish list is a mile long! I can't wait to see her expression Christmas morning. Nora is really into her toys now too so I hope she will enjoy her gifts as well. She won't tear the paper though. She just wants to eat it! :)

Last night, we put together a gingerbread house. this was a first for us. I did the icing and Ava put the candies on where she wanted them. She had to have hot cocoa too. Almost all of her Christmas books have lines about hot cocoa so needless to say, we have had a lot of it over the last few weeks. So...the hot cocoa combined with the candy she kept sneaking and the icing she would lick off of the knife made for a very hyper 3 year old! She wouldn't stop talking so I finally called Nana/Papa, handed Ava the phone, and left the room! Two more calls to Nana/Papa and two calls to Melanie/Bubba later, it was 9:45pm, and I finally got her to stop talking!




We all went a few weeks ago to Paint that Pottery and made a cookie plate for Santa. We are very happy with how it turned out.


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment