This one will be short and sweet.
Ava has been in rare form today. She started talking as soon as she woke up and never stopped until she went down tonight or napped. She was so happy today. Of course she had to have her tutu on today but then she added mardi gras necklaces and a fireman's hat. Mom says that I'm looking at me and that I was always dressed up. There were a few really cute things she did today.
1. When she cried out tonight, she was saying, "come on daddy, come on."
2. She had a mini conversation with me. She said, "Come see Mommy." I looked and said, "That's beautiful Ava" and she replied, "Thank you mommy."
3. She wanted to call "Uh Doo" (Uncle Dru) after her bath and when she did, she had to talk to everyone. She would point to her belly and then laugh really loud to them. She was tickled and laughing all night at things.
4. THE BEST TODAY - When we were buying groceries at Target, I dropped a jar of sp. sauce. I'd like to blame it on Ava but it was all me. She immediately exclaimed, "Oh no! Mess!" Then she loudly said, "Somebody help!!!" It was priceless.
Most days, I don't see how I can possibly love her more than I already do but I realize that my love for her grows every second of every day.
Lena,
ReplyDeleteShe sounds so adorable! I know you guys had so much fun. I love reading your posts!