Ava stayed home from school recuperating from a nasty stomach bug. She slept most of the day but when she was awake, she was asking over and over if she was going to get to trick or treat. Even if we had to pull her in the wagon, we weren't going to make her miss out! Thankfully, she was feeling better. My Ariel, Peacock and Puppy had a great time walking around the neighborhood and we were excited that Nana and Papa came with us! Nora made sure she said "Twick or Tweet" each time and Ava Lena made sure to tell those that opened their doors, "I'm not allowed to have hard candy." That's my girl. We love that we don't have to tell her rules like that often. She just gets it. If anyone is reading this with children, pretty please do not allow your children to have hard candy! It is so dangerous. When I was around 8 or 9 years old, a Gobstopper candy got stuck in my throat. All I could do was let out a whisper and could not breath. By the grace of God, my Mom, who was at the other end of the house, heard my whisper. She tried different ways to get it out but ended up having to stick her fingers down my throat. It was very scary and something I remember vividly...enough to make me terrified of it happening to my children...or yours.
 |
|



 |
| "sad face" |
 |
| "happy face" |
The next 4 photos are just to show Nora's expressions. How I adore her!
No comments:
Post a Comment