Pages

November 9, 2011

Eli - 5 months

Our sweet boy at 5 months.  He is still as calm as ever (takes after his Daddy) and I'm proud to say, is a Mommy's boy.  I'm not complaining.  He will sometimes play with his feet when he lays on his back, which isn't for long.  He doesn't like to be on his back.  He would much rather be in his exersaucer.  Thank goodness because he is too heavy to hold for a long time.  He is really enjoying solid food and is just like Ava about a schedule.  He likes to eat, take a bath and have his naps at particular times during the day and he will gladly let us know when it is time for one of them.  He can lay on his tummy and play, with his head up for longer periods of time.  He has always loved being near his big sisters but during month 5, his eyes would light up when Ava would talk to him.  He loves being around and playing with Nora as well but there is just a certain way he looks at Ava as if she hung the moon.  I hope it never changes.  I hope he always adores his sisters and I hope his sisters always treasure him.  









Nora is precious with Eli during the day.  She is a different child when Ava is at school and she has most of the attention.  She is gentle with Eli and takes time each day to play with him.

I absolutely adore my Nora bug.  She is one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment