Pages

August 1, 2011

A Sweet Treat

These were FUN to make and were a big hit.  There is no way to mess these up!



Marshmallow Topped Brownie Bites

- I did not make brownies from scratch.  I used one family size box of brownies and used a mold that I had for small bites.  You can use a 9x13 pan and then use a small 1 inch biscuit cutter.  The topping makes enough for a small army so I had a good bit left over.  For one box of brownies, you could half the topping recipe.

Topping

1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1 8 oz thawed cool whip
1 7 oz jar marshmallow cream

Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.  Add whipped topping, beating until smooth.  Add marshmallow cream, beating until smooth.

Sprinkle each brownie bite with confectioners' sugar, then add marshmallow topping and a chocolate chip on top (or whatever else you want to use).

I put the topping in a big ziploc, cut the corner and squeezed onto each bite.

1 comment: