On July 31st, we stood before our church and promised to raise our children to know that they are the Princesses and Prince of the King. It is so important to us that they put their love, trust and faith in Him. If we can help accomplish that and provide a Godly environment for them, we will have done our best as parents. They are gifts from God and we are to treasure them and treat them as such.
These pictures were shown to the congregation as we went to the stage. We asked Nora what she was going to do when she got on stage and she said, "I'm going to dance." She certainly did. She twirled, waved and gave everyone a good giggle. Our music minister said, "I think she wants me to give her the microphone." I can only imagine what she would have done if he had. Oh my.
And our after family photo....





No comments:
Post a Comment