Ava had a project for Kindermusik this week which was to create a statue using whatever she wanted, of whatever she wanted. She immediately told Kevin and I that she wanted her statue to be of a cake. So, we went with it. I couldn't help but be a little proud when she started getting detailed about how to decorate the cake when we were in Hobby Lobby. She has obviously watched what I have done when making the cakes I have in the past. She wasn't accepting less than a two layered cake with a cake topper. Of course she needed a little help but for the most part, it was all her idea and it turned out precious. She can't wait to show it in Kindermusik class tomorrow.
I'm thinking I will be teaching her how to decorate cakes in the future. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment