Pages

September 1, 2010

Soccer - Kevin's first practice

I hope everyone is having a good week!  We have been running all over the place now that Kindermusik and soccer is in full swing.  We will be adding dance to the mix in a few short weeks.

I am posting this picture because...

1.  This was what the kids thought they were supposed to do with the cones.
2.  Nana whipped out a soccer shirt for Ava right before practice.
3.  And...Lucca (who has developed a crush on Ava) has to be the most adorable little boy.  Check out that face.  His dad is from Brazil, they already have tickets to the World Cup in 2014 and Lucca was named after a soccer player.  Hm.....I wonder what his parents want him to be when he grows up?


This picture had to be posted just for the simple fact that Kevin is such a terrific coach.  The parents love him as much as the kids do.  He takes time with the kids and is actually teaching them the basic skills needed.  I'm a proud wife.


Btw...Ava has only cried once during practice and that was because she wanted her Daddy to use her pink ball.  Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Those are precious pictures! I am glad Ava is enjoying soccer :).

    ReplyDelete