Pages

September 22, 2010

Quick & Easy Craft

Are you needing a quick craft idea?  This one is perfect.  If you want it to take up more time, make sure to have more paper handy.  Ava loves to do this and see how the colors mix.  I apologize for the quality of the pictures.  I've changed settings on my camera and now I can't remember what I changed.

1.  Supplies needed...
















2.  Drop some paint around wherever you would like and then put your marbles in the pan.
















3.  Shake it all around.
















4.  And wa-la!  Instant art and a happy, proud child.
















5.  Meanwhile, this is what Nora thought she was supposed to do with a paintbrush. Love her.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that! Maybe I can try that with my daughter one day. On the other hand with boys well..those marbles would be flying and it would be crazy! But, I love this idea :).

    ReplyDelete