Pages

June 6, 2010

Fountain Fun!

Kevin and Ava are at church. I'm at home with a sick baby. She has had a cold for the last few days. She is down for a nap and I have a quiet house. I am trying to take advantage of the few minutes of quiet that I have. That doesn't come often. As much as I love the quiet, I miss the noise. The "noise" makes this house full of life. I'd much rather have them playing, laughing, even the crying than not have those sounds at all.

Yesterday, Nora decided that she would say a few more words. She can now say "up" and when I say "Ok?" she will reply, "K". She's precious. Check out her chunky legs in these pictures while you can! She is starting to walk faster and faster so I'm afraid these baby legs will go away.


1 comment:

  1. looks like fun! and i definitely love those fat fat fat baby legs!

    ReplyDelete