Pages

March 19, 2010

Silly Girls!

Here are just a few quick pictures for you! Moments like these, the little ones that just make us smile, add up to a whole lotta happiness and joy. When I think about all of these tiny, happy moments, I sometimes get angry that there are people who are willing to hurt children and take away their happiness and joy. Breaks my heart. We try very hard to soak in every silly thing they do, laugh at all of the not at all funny jokes and just not let life get in the way. Of course we fail many times but we try our best! The only thing our precious little gifts want is love and attention. I constantly pray that God will clear my mind of all the chaos that I create so that I can focus on providing my girls an abundance of love and attention.

Here's something that will make you laugh! Ava's bedtime prayers are sometimes sweet and sometimes hilarious! She is always so serious about it though so it is hard not to laugh. Last night, we failed miserably! Her prayer was, "God, help me grow up faster and help me stop picking boogers." I wish she never had to grow up at all! A three year old without a filter is good for many laughs.


Nora is a determined child!

Of course Ava couldn't be left out. Bless her heart...she's so attention starved!

It was a tight fit but Nora had the best time in the play stroller!

This was a fun and inexpensive (free) craft we did for Kindermusik. I hot glued two toilet paper rolls together after she covered them in aluminum foil. Then she decorated them. It is simple but has so many fun uses. Ava likes for me to line up our barstools and then pretend it is train and we are going different places like under the sea, on a safari or climbing a mountain. Then she uses her binoculars to spot things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment