Pages

October 25, 2011

We Heart Firemen!

Our Soccer team visited the fire station for our community support project.  We all took treats, snacks, fruit, etc...to help stock their kitchen.  Every fireman was so kind to the kids and really spent a lot of time with each child.  They toured the new facility, learned about the trucks and the best part...playing with their dog.  When it was all over, sneaky little Nora disappeared on us.  We found her in their kitchen, sitting with her arms crossed on the table and surrounded by firemen.  She thought she was going to eat with them.  It was such an adorable moment and if I had had my camera, I may have sent in the picture to the newspaper.  It was that priceless.  I was kicking myself all day for not having my camera at that moment because it was the type of moment you can't recreate.

Here ya go...enjoy!





Waiting for her turn.  The firemen got a kick out of this girl!


The best part!

No comments:

Post a Comment