I don't think anyone can say it better than Ava has for years, "Daddy, you're the best Daddy I ever saw." And...he is. I'd have to throw in that he is the best husband as well. We are making sure he knows it this week. Ava wanted to take him to dinner last night. She chose Moe's and Kevin treated it as if it was a 5 star restaurant. Ava was thrilled. We also went shopping for party decorations, a cake and wrapped his presents. Ava picked everything out by herself, including his gift. How she has kept a secret from him about his gift for so long is beyond me. She's impressive. Today, he was surprised with this being delivered to him at work. Who can turn down COOKIES!
Tonight, we get to have dinner with...wait for it...just the two of us! Hallelujah! After the screaming I have put up with today, 5 o'clock can't come fast enough. Tomorrow will be his "party." I have a very excited 4 year old who is ready to decorate and party with her Daddy. I think I have an even more excited husband who can't wait to see what his daughter has up her sleeve for him.
Happy Birthday Kevin! You are AMAZING and we celebrate YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment