Pages

November 17, 2010

Disney Pictures

It has taken me forever to try to narrow down pictures (which I gave up on) and then find a way to send them.  I have tried for a week to make a slideshow using various programs but all either left me pulling my hair out, not loading onto the blog or the quality was poor.  So, I will have to just post some favorites and keep trying to find something that will work well.  If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.  I've tried iphoto (poor quality), slideshow pro (great program but won't load onto the blog) and am about to try picasa.  We'll see.  Sorry that I can't post them all.

Disney was amazing and worth every penny.  There is nothing better to us than just escaping with just the five of us to spend undivided time and attention together.  We had a wonderful resort, courtesy of our Sunday School teachers, where we could watch the fireworks and Epcot light show from our balcony in pj's.  That may have been one of our favorite things.  Ava's favorite was getting her face painted, seeing Snow White and riding rides.  Nora loved Small World, Peter Pan and was quickly escorted out any time we sat down to watch a show.  Not her thing.  Kevin and I just enjoyed the smiles, giggles and were thankful for nap time.  We can't wait to go again but I'm afraid #5 may have to sit the trip out.  Going with a 1 1/2 year old is a lot of work.











Ava was chosen to come dance in the parade. 























No comments:

Post a Comment