Pages

August 8, 2010

Gettin' Dirty!

Oh my! We have so much fun in our backyard. It has been so unbelievably hot lately so we only get to spend a few minutes at a time outside. Sometimes, I blow up the pool and prop up the beach umbrella for a little shade. The pool and popsicles are really the only way to bear the heat right now. Yes, I normally end up in the pool with them. The best part is that Nora's cute baby tooshie is almost always exposed. When I put a bathing suit on her, she tugs at it and cries. If we go outside and there is any water in her play sink, she gets in. It is her pool. So, most of the time, her clothes are soaked and the easiest thing to do is just strip her down to her birthday suit. Then, she is one happy baby. Not to be left out, Ava (the one who started our nudist backyard), well, she likes her birthday suit too. I don't fight it. Let's be honest. It is so stinkin' hot that if I could be butt naked and be as adorable as they are, I'd be shedding my clothes too! The latest naked adventure....MUD PIES! Get ready for some cuteness (pg I promise).

BTW...sorry about the plain layout. I'm trying to work on it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment