So...here are some pictures of our beach trip. We are going again tomorrow because we were told it may not be good to go after this week. I'm curious how different it will be and if it will smell. I have heard that the smell of the oil is already strong.
My sweet girls...and a clean ocean.
Nora loved the sand but wasn't a fan of the water.
Ava's a nut.
Nora spent a good bit of her time chasing the sea gulls.
We were so proud of Ava. She saw the man in the truck picking up "glitter" and wanted to help. She even went up to some kids who had thrown their drinks down and told them, "you need to pick up your trash." That's our girl! Tell em'!
Oh how I wish we could pick up and go to the beach! I am praying things work out for the Gulf Coast. I guess it's good we haven't booked a condo yet..:(. Enjoy your day again tomorrow.
ReplyDelete