Last week, Ava told Nana to tell Papa that she needed a "pink fishing pole, a lunch box (tackle box) and a boat." Sunday, Papa came through of course! Ava was quick to point out that he didn't get her a boat. Teaching gratefulness is a tough one isn't it!! So as soon as we filled out tummies on Nana's amazing crab cakes (I will have to post the recipe b/c wow - yum), we headed out to the same pond I grew up fishing with my Papaw and Dad. It's special to now have my girls fishing with their Papa at the same place. Ava didn't understand why she didn't catch a pink fish with her pink pole. Funny. Check out my little diva laying out. ;)
too cute lena! i'm sure a pink fishing pole will be on avery's wish list as soon as summer rolls around....girls will be girls!
ReplyDeleteAva looks just like your Mom with the hat on! :) Too cute. Lena fished? I need to see pictures of this.Ha!
ReplyDelete