Pages

November 2, 2009

October 2009

This thing is frustrating b/c I can't figure out why I can't get the slideshow to post with the text. So...you will have to view both posts. Sorry about that.

I'm so sorry that I have been MIA. October was a busy and crazy month. Kevin was in TX for almost the entire month. So, here are some highlights and a slideshow of October pictures (minus Halloween...those will come). I plan to blog more. I will start posting favorite recipes and crafts that I find to do with Ava. We hope everyone had an amazing October.

OH....and if you can, please vote for Ava by going to this link, registering and then you can vote every 24 hours. :)
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/lenaandkevin/

* Kevin was in Houston for 3 weeks out of the month.
* Hosted a coupon class and had a wonderful time with friends and neighbors.
* I turned 32. Crazy.
* Nora started sitting up and turned 8 months old. She had her first cold. :(
* We spent days at the pumpkin patch, the park and of course, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment